Pages

Sunday 8 December 2013

My Magical Journey 7 - Dubai Marina

Hey,
I'm again with you. Perhaps, you've noticed that I have not been writing here for several weeks. My crazy interpreting and translating classes kept me away from blogging. But now I'm back, though I am still awfully busy. Nevertheless, I'll try my best to continue blogging:)
This time I'd like to share with you some more of my Dubai photos. They were made in Dubai Marina, one of the districts of Dubai. Just like everywhere in Dubai, it is very beautiful there.

 
I think with this post I have to say goodbye to Dubai. I hope, you liked this place as much as I did!
Thanks for reading :)
Leave your comments, I really appreciate them:)
Follow my blog if you like it!

Follow on Bloglovin

Fashion Your Days, follow your dreams and stay tuned!
Love,
Yours Darya

4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty great images.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you<3
    It's a great idea, I like your blog, too!
    Follow you on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook and Twitter

    ReplyDelete